- Name! PyAstroStack was only a temporary name I came up with when I created a directory for the source code. The py prefix and camel case started to annoy me so I wanted to change it now.
- Multithreading in Gui. Most operations can run in parallel utilizing more than one core from CPU
- Settings in Gui. Command line is not required anymore, but I'm not going to drop it.
- Icon and shortcut in your desktop environments menu
- Packages for Debian Jessie and Sid
- Lot of changes under the hood making mosstack a lot stable than the older versions.
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:mikko-laine/pyastrostack
The repository is still under the old name. After this update sources and install package mosstack.
Next I'll start working on some kind of a manual. If you're familiar with the stacking process (know lights, darks, flats and biases) the program should be quite straightforward to use.